Saturday, August 30, 2008

EH EH EH


"Put On" really got me hyped for what Jeezy had cooking up in his new album. That Hype turned into shame. This shit offered nothing new, i skipped every track because they sounded the same. I choose LAX over Recession anyday. Game offered dope beats and he even switched his style a bit in a couple of songs. Jeezy's flow, got me tired...sorry, but at least you're endorsing a candidate that could very well help and stimulate our economy! KUDOS!

SideBAR
Always been interested in DJ Neil Armstrong's mixes ever since my cousins babbled about him and when I saw him at the HEART OF THE CITY TOUR. I never got around to listening to his shit, until now. Ever since I got ahold of Smoove..I've been listening to them nonstop. I've luckily gathered some of his dope mixes. Maybe, I'll post the ones I have...MAYBE =D

0 Comments: