Wednesday, July 23, 2008

N.E.R.D - FILLMOE



What a great show that was! The crowd was hyped throughout the whole night. Now I'm not saying im behind the crowd 100% because some of them were stupid ass muthafuckas. But More on the postive side, every song was on point...so much fan participation. Pics after the jump.


They started with Anti-Matter, perfect song to begin the night. Once the band walked on stage, every went into a brief cardiac arrest. I mean these fools havent been in SF for a couple of years so it was great to see them and see how they're music evolved. Probably the best part of the night was when they did Run To the Sun and Maybe...great stuff right there. It would have been great to hear You Know what or Yeah You, but meh. This was my 4th time seeing them live, and every time is a different experience. Everyone that left Fillmore, were now Seeing Sounds.


JZA

I bet him that me and Pharrell were gonna wear the same hat....
















0 Comments: