Tuesday, October 23, 2007

JZA's "Crank Dat" Dance Pick of the Day

In the wake of the whole "soulja boy" hype, there have been valiant efforts by youths of America to "Crank Dat". These people can "Crank" just about anything. From CD players to family members; they can "Crank" it. So starting today (until I get tired of it), I am going to search all reaches of Youtube to find the most rediculous "Crank Dat" dance I can find. Most of the dances have the same thing in common (lean, snaps, cris-crossing of the feet) but depending on the subject (Batman, Grandpa, etc.) there will be a distinguishing move.

So to start my pick off, I give you Crank Dat Crackhead. From Youtuber, t5885, this member gives us Tyrone Biggums, Ashy Larry, and Rick James as our talent. My favorite move is the "Look, a quater" part. Anyway, enjoi.



On a more serious note, I also share my deepest condolences and prayers to those affected by the crazy fires happening down in SoCal.

0 Comments: