Sunday, May 18, 2008

ESTELLE




Straight out the UK-London's finest,
Estelle, is taking over. You all heard American Boy ft. Kanye, I'm sure, but you aint heard nothin yet.

Her songs have a jazzy, r&B vibe, and on some records add some soft reggae. Some say she's the next Lauryn Hill. I don't know about all that, but the girl is pretty dope. She does spit, probably not as hard as Ms. Hill, but it's not nothin close to wack.

I was thinkin bout givin you guys a link..but I'd rather you support the girl and BUY HER CD..

ESTELLE - SHINE.

look for it at your favorite electronics store near you,
BEST BUY. =) (shouts to 660, natomas. look for tee dawg at the front lanes ya diigg!)

p.s.- she's on my husband's,
John Legend, new record label, HomeSchool Records. So please do support my man! =D!

http://www.john-legend.net/homeschool/

0 Comments: